Thursday, May 22, 2014

Celebrate Spring 2014 with me!

There's just something about Spring. You can't see it and you can't touch it, but you can feel it. It is a sense of hope and new beginnings.

Spring has a way of making people fall in love, with life and with each other. It inspires courage to make a change and to try new things. It makes you want to clean up a little and create order out of chaos. Like fresh new grass sprouting up after a field has been burned it empowers us to believe again that the hard times will pass and that something beautiful is within reach. I was born in Spring. It is my favorite season of the year.

This Spring is a little more special for me since I've published my first book in March of this year, titled Let Your Heart Take Flight: Parables for our modern age. Quite an appropriate title for Spring, don't you think? What a better time for a heavy heart to take to flight, to shake off discouragement, loneliness and despair, and start soaring above the hardship and harsh conditions of the past cold winter months of your life? It's like
getting a new haircut, or pampering yourself with a manicure or pedicure (for the ladies), or maybe a weekend away fishing for the boys. Whatever it is for you, we all need a little TLC.

This Spring you'll find exactly that in the Westbow Press Spring 2014 catalog: a little TLC for your soul. My new book will feature in here for the very first time this year, and I have to admit, I feel pretty proud.

Let Your Heart Take Flight will encourage and challenge you to rise to new heights in this season that awaits you. Like a good facial the Biblical truths will help cleanse your heart and mind of wrong thinking, exfoliate the dead skin cells of bad habits, and replenish the moisture of your spirit with the soothing words of love, kindness and comfort. It will also give you some tips and tricks on how to keep your character beautiful for longer.

By the time you're through you won't want to leave without having scheduled your next appointment, because (believe me) you'll be coming back for more.

So, I invite you to treat yourself. Get your copy here - available in hardcover, paperback and even e-book. I really think you will enjoy it! And if you do, be so kind to share the stories and help me spread the word. You can also get in touch with me. Let me know what the book has meant for you. I'd like to hear from you.

Celebrate Spring with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment